Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm now a leopard

I'm now at Mary Lillard Intermediate completing my final six weeks of student teaching. The first six weeks flew by and this week is already almost over. My time with the kids at this school will be short because of Spring Break but I know we all need the vacation so I won't complain. From the moment I walked into the office of the school I had a good feeling. The staff is extremely nice and my CT, Mrs. Brewer, is a pro and I'm already learning so much from her. She has given me many things to do in my first few days there. We are planning a unit on Africa and then we are going to do a unit on drama with the kids after Spring Break. She introduced me to Reader's Theater so I'm currently finding different selections for the students to read. I am going to invite the principal to view them so I am going to pour lots of time and effort into getting the groups ready to present their plays!


No comments:

Post a Comment